Video Files on Forum ×

Can Save Only 1 Registration Bank at a Time?

With a newly formatted thumb drive I was dismayed to find you can only save one Registration bank at a time, is that right?  

With 16 banks, that seems like a tedious process, why wouldn’t they have an option to save all 16 banks at a time?  Looks like it’s the same with the four My Setups, you can only save them one at a time.

With a newly formatted thumb drive I was dismayed to find you can only save one Registration bank at a time, is that right?  

With 16 banks, that seems like a tedious process, why wouldn’t they have an option to save all 16 banks at a time?  Looks like it’s the same with the four My Setups, you can only save them one at a time.

So if you wanted to have different sets of registrations for different gigs/projects, I guess the way to do it is to save/restore complete backup files. It would be nice if they added a backup/restore option for just a set of registrations, though, especially since the manual says that saving/loading an All Data file can take several minutes. Actually, it would be really nice to see a computer-based librarian, where you could more easily re-order your registrations, or assemble/manage different combinations of them for different projects.

Edited by anotherscott