Video Files on Forum ×

delay - longer feedback

Hi, I'm using active DSP with one of the effects being delay.   It seems feedback is limited, even when set to 127.   Like, I want to create add delay with a small delay time but have it repeat for a long time.  Even when feedback is set at 127, it seems to just repeat the tone a few times.   Is there anyway to make the tone constantly repeat ?

Thanks!

On 7/21/2023 at 3:57 PM, bytemare said:

Hi, I'm using active DSP with one of the effects being delay.   It seems feedback is limited, even when set to 127.   Like, I want to create add delay with a small delay time but have it repeat for a long time.  Even when feedback is set at 127, it seems to just repeat the tone a few times.   Is there anyway to make the tone constantly repeat ?

Thanks!

I did take a look for you and the best I could come up with is the following

ActiveDSP = 72:CompMod4
HOLD set
Delay Fdbk Lvl = 70

ARPEGGIATOR = 51:Echo

Tempo = 50

ARP selected on instrument 10:AmbientPiano

Then press a key and it should repeat forever or until you press another.  Hope that is what you are after.  When it loops the first note is louder, though if you choose a different instrument it doesn't always seem to.