Video Files on Forum ×

output audio on the px s7000 from an android device

Go to solution Solved by Brad Saucier,

I want to output the audio from my android tablet on the speakers or head phones of the casio px s7000 while playing the piano. I installed the casio music space app on my android tablet. In the connection settings of the app I connectet my px s7000 per WU-BT10 MIDI to my tablet. But when I start an audio on the tablet the output is only on the tablet and not on the speakers of the piano. What am I doing wrong?

Edited by Matthias Blum

• Matthias Blum changed the title to output audio on the px s7000 from an android device
15 hours ago, Brad Saucier said:

The music space app connects Bluetooth MIDI only.  For audio, you will need to go to Bluetooth settings in Android itself and pair a new device.  Look for 

when I want to pair the piano to my Android tablet, then only the WU-BT10 MIDI device is shown. There is no WU-BT10 Audio device for my Bluetooth shown as available. 

6 hours ago, Brad Saucier said:

If it's not in the list, select "pair new device" to add it to the stored list of devices.  You should see it after that. 

I found it. 

press on the piano: function/wireless/pairing

After doing so, you can see it in the bluetooth options of the tablet and then connect the tablet to the piano.  

Edited by Matthias Blum
  • Like 1