Video Files on Forum ×

Pedal compatibility for Casio Keyboard LK240

Katrina

Hello, my son has a Casio Keyboard LK240 and wants a pedal for his birthday. He wanted a 3 pedal but I'm not sure there is a 3 pedal  that will work on his keyboard. I've researched and read perhaps the SP-20 might work which is the 1 pedal.....does anybody know and can help me please? Many Thanks for any replies Katrina

Welcome to the forums Katrina.  The LK-240 and SP-20 pedal will work well together.  SP-20 is a great pedal for that keyboard.  Unfortunately the LK-240 does not support a 3 pedal unit.  3 pedal systems are typically supported by digital pianos with 88 keys and weighted actions.  A portable keyboard like the LK usually only supports single pedals.  That's great to hear your son wants a 3 pedal unit.  It sounds like he is ready to advance.  Awesome!  

@Brad Saucier thank you so much for your kind welcome and an even bigger thank you for your reply. I am so so grateful for your response and the information you have given me. I have researched and researched, I found perhaps the SP-20 would work, but not from a trusted source so I still wasn't sure. You have really helped me, thank you so much, I am going to have one happy birthday boy :)

• Like 1