Video Files on Forum ×

Volume Control Problems on mi PX-S1000

JuanX

My Privia PX-s1000 is encountering issues with its volume control; while I'm playing, the volume autonomously surges to very high levels or diminishes significantly, even when I'm using headphones.

I'm uncertain if there's a direct correlation, but I did adjust the keyboard volume to its lowest setting in the "Casio Music Space" app as part of a test. However, after resetting all settings and power off, the next day I noticed that the issue with volume fluctuations began occurring.

I'm unsure if this problem is rooted in software or if it might be related to power input issues.

Does someone have this kind of issue before?

25 minutes ago, Brad Saucier said:

To be clear, is this occuring while playing tones, like one note will be louder than others, or is it all notes at the same time increasing volume?  

It is the volume in general, and I know this because I paired the keyboard Bluetooth with my iPad and played a YouTube video and I noticed that happened the same way

On 12/29/2023 at 3:59 PM, Brad Saucier said:

Okay.  It definitely shouldn't be doing that.  Are you within the 3 year warranty period?  Unfortunately it sounds like a repair issue.  

Thanks for the answer, unfortunately, it does not have a warranty anymore, the workaround for now is to connect the keyboard to an external speaker set the casio volume to max level (only in max level this issue do not happen), and then, control the volume level through the external speakers only, this until get a proper solution 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, gchapin1000 said:

I'm having a similar problem, but just one note.  The b flat below middle c will play loudly randomly, as if I were playing with all my force.  Good luck with your problem and if you find a fix let us know.

Try blowing air between the problem keys.