Video Files on Forum ×

Registration naming

RichW
Go to solution Solved by Brad Saucier,

Thanks Brad! Can you comment on how people keep their registrations organized for recall? I plan to program a bunch of registrations for specific songs. My initial thought is to make a note of the registration # in the chart on the Songbook app I use with my iPad. Any other solutions people have used successfully for gigging?

Thanks again

That's a good way to do it.  Others have used spreadsheet charts printed on paper with the registration names.  Some have uploaded templates for other models.  I don't recall one specifically made for the 4x24 bank registration configuration, but there is the one below you may be able to modify for such.  

https://www.casiomusicforums.com/index.php?/files/file/1272-ct-x-registration-table/

2 hours ago, RichW said:

A forum question - why can’t I post more than 3 times in 1 day?

Because you're new.

We had to set limits because of spammers. Some mornings we would wake up to dozens of junk posts by one account. Fortunately the forum software makes it easy to mark an account as a spammer and all the posts would go away, but in the meantime the place would be a mess. It would be nice if we didn't have to make real users jump through hoops to post here, but the spammers ruined it for everybody.