Video Files on Forum ×

Casio Music Space song issue with Lks 450

Hi!

I'm having some trouble with LKs450 and the Music space app.

In particular, in Piano Roll menu, all the songs in the Piano section are not available. I can see the titles on the left but nothing in the middle right part of the screen (where usually can find the file).

I'm not sure if all the files are not playable with 61keys, or there is an error of the app itself.

Posted (edited)
On 4/3/2024 at 2:03 AM, Brad Saucier said:

I'm seeing songs in my app without being connected to a keyboard.   Can you share a screenshot of what's happening?

Sure! Basically I see songs only in keyboard section, the Piano one is completely empty (with or without keyboard connected).

IMG-20240404-040630.jpg

IMG-20240404-040641.jpg

IMG-20240404-040630.jpgIMG-20240404-040641.jpg

Edited by rendoman

Posted (edited)

I should try to reinstall. I checkd the keyboard, all files are ok. The app from the beginning had only limited quantity of songs in the Keyboard menu. Going to try soon 

Ps: I just tried without results, the piano list is always empty

Edited by rendoman

Casio just replied to mail, unluckily the explanation is rather vague. They say that the Lk is not a piano (and that's ok), so the Piano menu is not visibile. The thing I think is not completely ok, because even with no connection with keyboard the situation is the same. They add, the usb connection aloows only the piano roll, for other functions need to use audio cable or the wifi module.

I hope there are midi files in app folder, at least to use them in the favuorite menu.

This is puzzling.  Do you have another phone you can try the app with?  Perhaps Android version makes a difference.  I have a full list of piano songs in my version of the app and I know they came with the app.  They could not have come from anywhere else.   

Small update, the feedback from customer care is too generic and not focused on solving the problem. They gave me only generic info, as an answer to specific questions. 

I don't think I will buy anything from this brand in the future if this is the assistance is basically null, 

Thanks for reply! I just tried another android phone of same brand, it seems working. For unknown reason with P30 (2019 model, not  so  old) the piano songs are not present, the keyboard yes,. With  p40 model  both are ok.  Hard to find a reason, considering that the songs (I suppose midi files) are  the same. A bit bad that Casio brand don't offer any help with sofware and pass the buck on the seller ,If I had known, I would probably have looked at other brands. Next step: I would like to find the app folder and check if it's possible to extract the songs, to paste in favourites folder. Fngers crossed

That's good to hear you have found a device capable of running the app properly.  Sometimes a mobile device may not have enough memory, or the version of software may not be compatible.  Unfortunately Android phones often suffer from lack of updates by their manufacturers.   

Songs built into the app may not be extracted, so I would not expect it is possible. 

As far as Casio support, who did you contact specifically?  We are helping you here.  Casio helps support this site in order to help you.  

• Like 1