Video Files on Forum ×

PX-5S Now Shipping

Mike Martin

Where can I get one?  I'm in Hong Kong.  But also happy to order from anywhere in the world and have it shipped here.  Just want one, immediately.  

UPDATE: Kraft Music receiving their shipment today for anyone interested.  

UPDATE: Kraft Music receiving their shipment today for anyone interested.  

But Kraft Music doesn't ship internationally or?

I would save about 200 € when i order it from anywhere outside europe.

Does anyone here have experience with GIGASONIC . com ? Cause they ship all around the world and it would be nice when I still have guarantee.

Hey Mike, I saw you at NAMM on several days, and you did a great job. The one thing I didn't get to do, though, was try out the PS5. Now that it's shipping, where can I try one, or how can I find a local dealer who now has one? I'm in Anaheim where the NAMM show was.

Thanks,

Luther

• 2 weeks later...

Dear MIke,

I chased the UK Casio guys and several dealers in Liverpool and recently in Crewe,Cheshire in the UK - nobody can tell me if

the new PX-5S will be shipped and to where in the UK.

PLEASE can you confirm if/when, how much, and where I can go try one out please?

REALLY neeed this keyboard urgently !! Many thanks for all your hard work on maing what looks and sounds like a GREAT board!

Many thankas Phil J aka WelshPhil

• 1 month later...

I'm from Casio America, I don't have the details for other countries. I think late June is what I heard. I'll reach out to them again.

Hi Mike - did you manage to get a response re-availability in the UK by any chance please?

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

An update for the group here following a conversation I've had with Casio UK (after they ignore my website contact us request for over 2 weeks) - basically they didn't go to NAMM and waited until Frankfurt to 'see' the new board. They then spent time deliberating and only very recently decided to run this line in the UK. As a result stocks are not expected for retail sale until Mid October (assuming production and shipping and customs goes to plan) with some boards making it earlier for the purposes of reviews etc. At the point of writing this it is not yet available on the Casio UK system for retailers to place orders so no point registering interest with your local (or online) store for one - the codes aren't yet set up. When I asked about the likely street price I was told they are aiming for £899.

Pretty poor show all round by Casio UK if you ask me and I shall be buying one from outside of the UK in the next week or so.

Thanks for the report. From a purely personal viewpoint I agree with you with regard to Casio UK - but I assume that their decision was made on a commercial basis, which we have to accept.

Please let us know where you purchase your PX-5S from and the cost. I think £899 is a little steep especially when you hear of people in the USA buying them for $999 and others getting a further $150 off in a Father's Day sale, (I fully realize that this does not take all 'commercial factors' into account), so let us hope that it will be priced lower.