Video Files on Forum ×

Wav File Volume and EQ

Xagerado

Can I control the volume when I play a WAV on pendrive?

I would like control separate for the sound I play on keyboard, its possible?normally when I play a wav file its at very hight volume and if I play piano sonud, this sound its lower than the wav.

And

I have a edited piano sound with more brilliance and registered in stage settings. When I recall this sound, sounds different when I choose .I read in the manual that its normal for processing sample, but many times my sound lost the brilliance and change the timbral of the sound.

Its there any solution for this?

Yes, I write the changes.

The problem is that the sound change ramdomly, if I recall my editef piano sounds, my edited piano, when I choose other sound and recall again my piano edited sound, the timbral is not the same.

I read on manual that the sounds can chance because the samples are different in one sound, and it is a procesing efect.

It is a bug?that changes is not normal

I use a system EQ. I read in manual that this variant changes are normal, but when you like play with exact sound, I dont like this.

I only would like a more brilliance piano with a little more low gain and more high gain. I use in latin music like salsa, latin jazz etc

I will save the sound and post, but I think the keyboard has this effect with all sounds

Tonight I play with the Casio, and the sound of my edited piano changes ramdomly the timbral. I play in one section of the song, and sounds bright, change to other sound, recall the piano again and sounds dark.the sound its not the same when I use more times

Tomorrow I will post my sound, but I dont know what is the problem, perhaps a firmware bug?

Xagerado,

You're using BOTH the System and the DSP EQ.  

A couple users have reported that the DSP EQ is not being properly recalled with the tone.  I think this may be the issue.  If you eliminate the DSP EQ and only use the System EQ you should be able to get enough cut and boost where you need it.  In the meantime, the team in Tokyo is checking out the issue with the DSP EQ. 

• 2 months later...

Yes you can control the volume of the .wav playback. You can assign a slider or knob to control it.

How are you adjusting the "brilliance"? Can you upload your file as an example? Do you have v1.10 installed?

Thanks for the tip. Edited the 2nd pedal to start and stop the .wav and the last slider to control the volume. Brilliant keyboard!