Video Files on Forum ×

Which stages don't you care for?

maarkr

Since I'm trying to organize a live sound set, I need to replace some stages that aren't high on my list of preferences.  I know that some stages may sound similar to others but have some stage programming features that are unique, for instance use the sliders or knobs for a special function.  

So as I set up my rock-related live set, I don't want to dump a stage that I may want later, altho they are saved on the computer.  So which stages have you removed to replace with one of your custom stages?

Since I'm trying to organize a live sound set, I need to replace some stages that aren't high on my list of preferences.  I know that some stages may sound similar to others but have some stage programming features that are unique, for instance use the sliders or knobs for a special function.  

So as I set up my rock-related live set, I don't want to dump a stage that I may want later, altho they are saved on the computer.  So which stages have you removed to replace with one of your custom stages?

I think you will find answers all over the board with this one (double pun intended  B) )... I am more into synth and soundtrack type stuff.. so I only kept one or two clavs, eps and organs - the rest are on the computer and USB.

Do you know about the SAVE ALL function? This will let you have multiple set-ups on a single  USB drive.. so if you play in multiple bands or have different sets you can just load them up and be good to go. 

• Like 1