Video Files on Forum ×

3 easy questions (for you)

maarkr

Q1.  Why on many stage settings does the tone show     !HEX U:50

If you change the tone, you can't return to the same tone.  Is this a temp holder for the tone?

Q2.  I saved an ALL Data file under a different name on my USB, but if I try to load an all data file, only the default ALLDATA shows up in the window as an option to select.  On the computer they both show up in the musicdat dir.  How do I access the NEWDATA file?

Q3.   Is there a way to save an arp layer with other layers that have the arp off?  I only see the arp option in the stage setting which affects all tones.  For instance, trying to set a new UN-arpped tone region in  Mike's On The Run setting.

thanks...lovin the PX and working on the learning curve.

A1.  Because those Stage Settings contains tones that were adjusted slightly specifically for that Stage Setting.  Yes it is like a temporary holder because the tone is saved with the Stage Setting itself not saved separately. 

A2.  When you go to the load menu press the +/YES button the top right of the keyboard to scroll through the different files on your USB drive.

A3.  Each of the 4 zones can have their own arpeggiator.  The "On the Run" Stage Setting has the main part on Z1 one.  The arpeggiator is triggering Zone 1 for the pattern.  However the sound you're hearing on Zone 1 has many layers and components to it.    Zone 2 in that sound has the helicopter and the drone.  Zones 3 and 4 are not used in that Stage Setting and you can turn the arpeggiator off for those zones.