Video Files on Forum ×

THE PEOPLE WHO INVENTED THE XW-P1,G1

I fixed the link inside your post.. Even though I have seen that site, it's a great share.. thanks.  The Tokyo team is an amazing group... the XWs are really special synths.. I like the fact that the more you delve into them, the more you discover their capabilities. I don't buy new hardware synths very often, so it's good to have one that will keep me interested for years to come. 

• Like 2

Hi Scott, thank you very much for fixing the link. You are a very thoughtfull person. I don't know much about computer's, website's, forum's. Heck this is the only forum I have ever joined. I guess if there was one word to describe my knowledge about computer's, forum's, and the enternet, that word would be duh. It  is weird though. My brother Mike can build computer's. I guess he got all the smart's in the family. He is going to teach me how to post link's, pics, and video's so I can at least know just enough to effectively be on this  this forum.   Again, thank you  sir.

• Like 2

Hi DAVID,  I have been  playing music most of my life.  Started really getting into it, since about 1980. Started out with guitar, gradually moved to the synthesizer. I am not a schooled musician, never had formal training,  I am first and foremost a song writer.  All my music gear is hardware, slowly learning to use software. I do have a  sony vaio laptop with a bunch of different software that im intimidated by.  Thank you for your interest.

Hi, Patrick:

In all there is to start. How long have you started in music?

I have no shame in touch with you through a language translator. I know you read translations strange things, but you are always there to help.

Thank you.

LOL there is no shame using translators that why they for :)) I use and test them often its amazing how good they get over the years.

Patrick - You have me thinking. I am investing in some video software soon so I may be able to make a little "how-to" for the cool functions of this forum.. I think a lot of people will benefit. I have a feeling we will have a lot of new users after the holidays.. should be a lot of Casios, both big and small, being unboxed next month!