Video Files on Forum ×

any way get one stage setting back the way it was originally?

dc2k

I was following along to Martin's recent youtube video on the 5s and I initialised stage setting 3:3 (the bladerunner one) by pressing the system button and using the initialise stage setting command. I though this would return the setting to it's original setting as I had messed around with it but instead it just set it to the default grand piano 0:0 setting. Is there a way to get the brunner stage setting back without downloading it from somewhere or resetting the entire board?

Cheers guys.

Thanks for the prompt reply. Guess I better figure out how to load my first SS so. Can I download just that one SS from somewhere?

Edit: Just watched the bit about uploading in Martin's latest 5s video and he was unable to upload the SS he wanted to because it was a made in a different version than his board is currently in. Is that going to cause a problem with me? I'm still on v1.1 and never upgrading my board when I got it. Now I have one stage setting in particular I don't want to lose so if by upgrading the board I won't be able to keep those settings, then I don't want to upgrade it until I figure out how I made the sound (I have no idea what I did to make it but I really like it, ha)