Video Files on Forum ×

Thinking outside the box

I have been looking for any posts in relation to anyone using their XWP1 in terms with other devices other than a Ipad/Ipod or whatever..I use 4-5 FX boxes mainly used for guitar FX as such...Inline I use  the following : Line 6(I love their products)...Echo Park, Space Chorus, Uber Metal, RC-3 looper and my new toy MEMORY MAN w/Hazaria(coming Tuesday)...The return sounds,tones and melodic response is wild to say the least, I use my Boss BR-532 and Boss BR 1600 to record all my experiments as such....I mix with a Behringer XENYX 802(nothing fancy)..Using my Line 6 IV head and line out to 2 Seismic  SA-10M units ...I don't post all these to say LOOK AT ME, I post them so you know what I am using in getting the OUT OF THE BOX results that if I used  the XWP1 alone with NO attachments versus with the un-related to XWP1 scope of sound production..

I would be pleased to hear if any one else does or goes to this extreme to get or achieve a sound or cord or melodic array that sets the table a bit higher than just using the XWP1 alone without assit's of other devices..

I am eager to et involved with the MEMORY MAN as I am impressed with its capabilities and output of possible level of sound tied to a XWP1...I hope to hear from yall...Thanks for reading

Since having not picked up a guitar in 25 yrs(ex destroyed all my equipment)I started from scratch, finding that the fingers don't work as well as for a youngon(I am 60 as of Jan 2nd 2014)I went bck to Keybrd but on a SYNTH palette...I am catching up on products and tools, at present I am cutting loose some of my boxes and loopers....Lastly I have been watching more youtube vid's on a few tutorials and my next birthday present to my self will be the EPITOME as I am impressed with the harmonix del'ery and it sounds so sweet, I own a Gibson and Fender Strat and don't plan to cut loose of them....Thank you in your replies and I will continue to watch and listen all any and all comments..Again Thank you..OH YEAH...GO DENVER...

I would be pleased to hear if any one else does or goes to this extreme to get or achieve a sound or cord or melodic array that sets the table a bit higher than just using the XWP1 alone without assit's of other devices..

I am a big fan of stereo effects. I run my XW-G1 into my Boss BR-800's and use its COSM effects.. lots of goodies in there that you can chain together... really packs a punch. Don't really need to with the PX-5S.. although some are using a Neo Vent or GSI Burn to enhance the organ sound. 

I use two  roland vs8f effects board's installed in a roland  vs2400. There is a lot of effect's in them board's, even a vocoder. The vs2400 is still a great machine.I just don't use it as the mastering device as it take's 56 bit down to 24 bit.  Better to use external mastering.  I love that the XW's have old school midi port's, I can snyc up effect's,and sequencer's,and run through my laptop usb, all at the same time. Good stuff.