Video Files on Forum ×

Problem switching banks

unklebry
Go to solution Solved by Brad Saucier,

I haven't used my PX-5S in over a year and am trying to relearn it.  One thing I don't remember is what's happening now.  When I press the Bank button on the top right, it flashes blue for a second or so, but even if I hold it down, I can't switch banks.  Except one time I noticed the blue light stayed lit, I switched banks -- and now I'm stuck in that bank.  I presume this is a malfunction?  Since I have a gig in a couple of days, I can't bring it in for repairs.  Does anyone know a fix or workaround?  Any suggestions would be MOST appreciated!

unklebry

• Solution

This is how it should go.....

1) Press the bank button and release.  Button will light up.  Not flashing.

2) Type in the bank number using the number buttons.  Bank number on the display screen will begin flashing.

3) Type in the set number.  Bank number on the display will be completed, stop flashing and take you to the stage setting.   

Notice: "Initialize" is written above the bank number button with a "press and hold" symbol below it.  This means pressing and holding the bank button will perform an "initialize" of the current stage setting.    

• Like 1