Video Files on Forum ×

SPLITING AND STORING

Rocknrolldentist

HI All-- could you please describe how to split my keyboard and assign a different tone to upper and lower and then store it in a stage setup? It might also be helpful to know how to adjust the place of the split..... Once i do the split, will the timbre of each key in the upper and lower be the same depending on location---and if so, can i adjust the octave of each split section so i can (for example) have basier tones in the left hand and more trebley ones in the right. (Please make your explanations clear because I am rather naive when it comes to this stuff...thanks for understanding!).   Glenn

This video starting at 10min 30 sec will walk you through what you want to know. You can adjust the split points and tones in any way you wish, pretty much no rules.

I highly recommend watching all the how-to videos listed at: http://PX-5S.com/howto with your PX-5S in front of you so you can follow along. The videos total about 8 hours so if you watch one a day you will be up to speed in about a week. Pretty much every function of the PX-5S is covered so time invested know will pay off forever. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...