calamann

Rhythm Conversion: Yamaha to Casio

download it from this official page

http://casio.medivm.ru/casio_rhythm_converter_doc.html

very first link "Скачать тут"

Perhaps, you have to permit macro running in Excel settings

Хорошо, спасибо  , у меня есть  сомнения,  может использовать только  русский язык, чтобы  запустить  программное обеспечение  ?  Я уже  позволяет  все макросы  работает  , но по - прежнему  не работает  .  Дважды щелкните  кнопку  "  открыть файл  "  после  "подразумевается  ,  что  ошибка компиляции  в модуль  "  рис. 224327egfbqiuabi3hfe1j.jpg

i didn't get any error like this. May be, it is related somehow to your chinese locale.. How you can use only Russian? May be, English version of Windows helps you? Or some of old versions of Excel (e.g. 2003)

i didn't get any error like this. May be, it is related somehow to your chinese locale.. How you can use only Russian? May be, English version of Windows helps you? Or some of old versions of Excel (e.g. 2003)

OK, thank you! I wonder why you don't put the VB language program is derived for the EXE program? This can avoid many problems within the compiler, but also allow more people to use this program. In China have a lot of people look forward to this program, in China about 50 million Casio user, if we can successfully solve the problem, I can in China will be friends software promotion to more people, software to make more people know about friends, understanding friend superb software production capacity. Then this software friend's influence in China and the "style mixer" this software influence the same.

Just do a test, in exchange for Excel 2003 version, but still unable to run your software. The problem lies in the foundation of the system, users in China all the basic Microsoft win7 system is used, the use is Excel 2007, so all people basically all cannot run this program, so it can only be export it as a ". exe" program to use.

I made this program in VBA Excel because it was more easy to me than in VB -  legal Excel is more available in Russia, than Visual studio. And make programs in it is more faster ))

Also i made converter for my personal use, i didn't know, that it will become so requested.

I transformed some earier version of VBA converter to EXE by request of Casio-Russia (it is non-trivial job), but i can't distribute it due copyright obligations.

Does anyone know what happened to the conversion software mentioned above?

The links do not work for me.

I have a WK7600.

Thanks

Dave

I was able to access ALL of the links listed above with no problems using Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers.  The first link is in Russian, and contains instructions for the program.  Google Chrome will give you a pop-up in the upper right corner that will translate it very well.  If you can not access them, you may have your internet security options set too strictly, but it would be your decision to change them, although you should be able to access the jososoft.dk site with no problem.  That is a currently active private/commercial site with a very wide popularity.  Its owner, Jorgen Sorensen, is a top notch programmer of Yamaha (and other) keyboard shareware utilities.  It was mentioned here as a source for the Yamaha SFF2 to SFF1 Style File conversion program that needs to be used before using the STY to CKF conversion program on SFF2 Style files.  The link ending in ".zip" is the actual STY to CKF conversion program, and will ask you for a drive location to store the program in.  If you are trying to access these sites during their local wee hours of the morning, you may just be hitting the servers during their daily or weekly routine maintenance periods.  If you are only having problems accessing the Russian site(s), that may be your ISP restricting that, in which case you would need to discuss that with them, but I thought we had come out of those internet "dark ages" a long time ago.

Strogoff

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • Strogoff
  • Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationRome - Italy

I've found the same macro translated into english go to visit http://musickeyboardtrick.blogspot.it/2014/09/casio-rhytim-converter.html?m=1#.VMgDuNKG-s_

Here is the video tutorial http://youtu.be/0JTjpSgtSBU

Works fine

Bye

The above link to the English macro and tutorial says no longer available.

Does anybody have them?

I would at least like to get the English macro.

Thanks

Dave 

You can try this one:

https://keyboardsharing.blogspot.com/2014/09/casio-rhytim-converter.html

Avast Internet Security has no info on this site, so use at your own risk.

Personally, I would not touch it with a ten foot pole.  I would not want a rhythm converter to cost me a complete computer rebuild.

I was hoping Strogoff would pop in here and offer some assistance on this, but I checked his profile.  His last login was the end of May, 2016.  That will soon be two years ago.  I suspect he may have sold his Casio gear and is no longer an active member.  I think he was the only one here that pursued this to any extent.  Both of these conversion programs, this one and the Casio one that converts .MID files to Casio CKF Rhythm files are labor intensive, tedious, and more often than not, produce less than desirable, or totally unuseable results, which is most likely why there is only infrequent sporadic interest in them.

Also, Casio has a presence on Facebook.  If you have an account, you may want to try posting your request there, if you have not already done so.

Yes, That was not a good website, but I did find an English version by doing a Google search.

Thanks again.

Dave

:-)