BradMZ

Share Your Favorite YouTube Casio Keyboard Videos Here

We have a Casio sightings thread for Casio keyboards spotted in TV and Movies.  I thought it time for a thread for favorite YouTube original Casio keyboard performances by youtubers.  

To kick this off, here is an old one I come back to many times.   This is an impressive performance on an older CTK-731. 

• Like 3

Another amazing one from the same youtuber.  Just in the process of posting this here I have listened to this one a dozen times.  

• Like 2

Crazy and stupid, but funny! It makes me laugh!

Wait until he gets to the "Poor Tomato" function (aka Portamento!)

Kraftwork (Kraftwerk) Moog CZ-101 (Casio CZ-1) Review

• Like 1

Ummmm...ok then.  Gotta find me one of those world war II Kraftwerk Kurzweil Access Virus stereo synths with the anti theft protect feature and telephone jack outputs. 

• Like 1

My parents were both German immigrants.  I grew up listening to biergarten music my entire childhood.  Call me a bad son if ya want to but  I just cannot listen to that stuff at all these days. :o

Really it's amazing how a song or a musical style can evoke such powerful memories and emotions from one's past.  I guess musically none of us ever really grows up.

Gary ;)

The Casio comes thru loud and clear but I cannot hear a single word the guy is saying on my laptop.

Gary ;)

I told Kris about the distortion in this video. He said he was using a new iRig for the first time.  I hoped he would remake the video.  It's not a good representation of the MZ-2000 sound because of the distortion and digital aliasing.    

This makes me want to buy an SA-46 all over again.  

• Like 1