Video Files on Forum ×

How to set Arpeggio parameter

itp4ever

I am trying to understand how to set the arpeggio function to only play certain keys, I want to set the bottom half of the PX5S keys to use the arpeggio function and can't seem to figure this out. I have held down the arpeggio button and went to those settings but I can't find anywhere to set the parameter for only a certain section of keys. Thank you

Hi and welcome to the forum. When you say you only want the arp to play certain keys, you mean you only want certain keys on the PX-5S to activate the arp, yes? This is done in the zone settings. Each zone can have it's own arp either spilt or layered. Simply set the key high/low settings to where you want the arp to trigger. 

• Like 1

This ^^^^.  On the PX-5s, an entire zone will be affected by the arpeggiator.  The arpeggiator itself does not have a key range setting.  It is either on or off for each zone.  To do what you want, you will need to use two zones.  One zone with arpeggio, one without.  Adjust the key ranges of each zone.  Edit>stage setting>zone edit>mixer edit>key range hi/low...num key button..press note to assign.