Video Files on Forum ×

Ready to create a User Rhythm?

Ken Madell

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2018 at 8:05 PM, Ken Madell said:

Wow, Brad you are on the ball with answers.... Should I update my 3000?  Like I said there seems to be a phrase pad bug.  But, I've learned from many years computing, "If it ain't really broke, don't fix it. ".   I probably own one of the first units to be sold in the States.  Suggestion?  Ken.  

Hey guys: a 5000 newbie here.  

On updating the OS; is there a way to have the KB display the current OS version before you go through the update process?  I couldn't find one.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, tkarl said:

Hey guys: a 5000 newbie here.  

On updating the OS; is there a way to have the KB display the current OS version before you go through the update process?  I couldn't find one.  Thanks!

Press the function button then press the number 1 button.  If the screen says "other", the CT-X5000 is still running the original firmware and needs updating.  If the firmware has been updated beyond the original version, the display will show the version number.  The latest update released is V1.05.

• Like 1