Video Files on Forum ×

Data editor XWP1

Estou com problema para usar o data editor do Xwp1. Meu computador não reconhece o synth. Onde poderia baixar o drive na Net?

My PC do not  recognise the syhth. Where can i find to download the driver the data editor for xwp1? Which website?

Edited by Gustavo
Português

Which computer operating system are you using? And which XW-P1 midi port are you using-the USB connection port  or the MIDI DIN (5-pin) ports? If Windows is your operating system, windows drivers for a usb connected device should auto-install, without needing specific Casio drivers. If you are using one of the many USB to MIDI-DIN adapter cables on the market, these cables also should be recognized as a USB device by Windows (I'm pretty sure the Apple OS systems are similar for this).

Windows has to "see" whatever cable you are using first and once the drivers are installed the first time, whenever you disconnect and re-connect the cable, it will not need to have drivers re-installed. and the XW-P1 software does not need a specific Casio driver to work. If Windows installs the proper driver for the USB cable you are using, the XW-P1 software will give you a choice about how to connect the XW-P1. what you need to know is here, this is the user manual for the software editor. It will explain what you need to know to get the XW-P1 working with the data editor. If you need a translation to your native language, I do not know if this manual is available other than in English but if you search for data editor user manual you may find it.

http://docplayer.net/25652026-Data-editor-for-xw-p1-xw-g1-user-s-guide.html

• 2 years later...
On 11/07/2018 at 16:37, Gustavo said:

Estou com problema para usar o editor de dados do Xwp1. Meu computador não reconhece o sintetizador. Onde poderia baixar o drive na Net?

Meu PC não reconhece o syhth. Onde posso fazer o download do driver do editor de dados para xwp1? Qual site?  

https://support.casio.com/en/support/download.php?cid=008&pid=66