Video Files on Forum ×

Missing LK-170/175/260 Song Book

Shanex

Hi, 

My daughter just bought a second hand LK-170 keyboard and it came with everything but the song book.

I can't find it on the Casio website, though there are song book downloads for other models.

Does anybody have a copy I could download for the LK-170 keyboard?

Regards 

Shane

Hi Shane, have you tried one of the books for other models?  Maybe this one would work>  https://support.casio.com/en/support/download.php?cid=008&pid=1515  

Let us know if it does or does not work.  I'll try to get some more information on this in the meantime.  Maybe another member with that model can help us pinpoint which book it should be.   

Cheers Brad,

The Casio pdf song book downloads are password protected for each model, but the passwords are not hard to figure out.

The LK-136 seems to have the same 100 odd songs as the LK-170 from my quick comparison.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I know this thread is old however I am in the same situation. I got a secondhand Casio CDP 230R with the manuals except not song book. Can’t work out how I can get this online. And can’t work out passwords for the other books as described above. :( 

Any ideas?