Video Files on Forum ×

Circuit bent Casio MT-65

Jokeyman123

Hi Cyberyogi. It sounds like you are going through a really difficult time. I am so very sorry to hear this. I can only imagine how difficult it must be to deal with worsening eyesight and health problems. Kudos to you for feeling able to share your feelings with us - that takes real courage. Please know that we are here with you, willing you to find the strength you need to keep going. Sometimes when things get too much, the one thing which can help to lighten the load is to share it with someone else. Just in case you have never heard of them, the Samaritans are available 24/7 to talk to anyone in distress - whether they feel suicidal or not. Their time is willingly and freely given and they can be contacted by phone, live chat or email. They can be found here: https://www.samaritans.org/

It is a UK service, but freely available to everyone who contacts them.

Please let us know how thibgs are going and how you are feeling and if there is anything we can do to help. You are not alone. xx

• Like 1
  • Love 2

32 minutes ago, pianokeyjoe said:

Aww! @CYBERYOGI =CO=Windler! I am sorry to hear that you are going through troubles like that. I myself am in a dark place that only the LORD can bring me out of. But we are here if you need us and yes, we do care! I remember you website from years ago and I really started collecting Tablehooters as you called them! Fine work my friend! God bless!

So sorry to hear that you are also in a dark place Pianokeyjoe. I hope things improve for you soon. xx

• Love 1

19 hours ago, CYBERYOGI =CO=Windler said:

https://wolfeffect.wordpress.com/casio-931-chip-editor/

I have health issuses and was/am too close to suicide to make any videos. It took me a year to mod my PC (Colani bigtower) with a 2nd mainboard to run more things than Win98SE only and still have some 10k unsorted hardware photos, worsening eyesight and my body is rotting apart. 🤢

I guess Stephen Hawking would have been a manually more skillful keyboard player than me. ;)

Oh my friend. I say we are in the similar boat. Not very good news for me and my life is not much improving a widower and so on, but God does make a way to keep us going when we trust him. These keyboards like the MT65 not only bring good memories of my teen years in Puerto Rico when life was more bright and optimistic, but they help to take the mind off sorrows when things are just getting too scary in world overall. Computers too 😛  I admire the work you have done for years with keyboards, and the various projects and details you have provided the world. Could have been me but life took me in another direction. Suffice it to say, I too am degrading in health it seems, and no woman wants to even look at me anymore but I have my son from my late wife, and GOD. And of course.. all my stuff! Do not be afraid to reach out to us. I tells ya what, I never knew forums until 2015. It is a blessing! To find others out there in the world with similar tastes, likes and hobbies like collecting keyboards, and really enjoying them. And here I thought I was the only one in the World that collected Casios and Yamahas and tinkered with them lol. Enjoy life, and take it one day at a time, one step at a time and Thank GOD for every good thing! That is how I have to live now in 2022. Cheers my friend!

@KnucklesWhy thankyou! God bless you too! Yeah, life.. brings us to where we do not want to be but GOD leads us through to the other side. I am thankful despite my losses of my loving wife, and health, and soon.. income. But I want to enjoy as much as I can before I go home to my Aixa and the LORD. My son needs me still despite him being a teen and knowing it all lol! Cheers and be blessed!

• Like 1

My tooth necks crumble apart, throat/larynx is a pussy pulp and hemoroids squirt assblood into the bowl when I skip a poop an hour too long. I don't know if it makes me more depressive that covid lockdowns happen or the fact that these did not change my daily life at all (except that I learnt how to use even less loopaper by washing my useless bodypart under the tap after pee).

I had completely dismantled my main PC (jigsawed new case holes etc. into the Colani bigtower, adding complex shieldings) to install a 2nd mainboard (mITX with Ryzen 2400G). The brand new BeQuiet SFX-L PSU had committed suicide and killed my brand new mainboard Asrock AB350 and RAM due to undocumented "modular cable" connectors. :-[ The crap was from eBay and the vendor returned the faulty PSU for destruction of evidence instead of the requested repair. So I wasted >200EUR and had to buy a new (now different brand) PSU, new mainboard and 16GB RAMs.

I am still writing on some sci-fi movie scripts. One of them (DRM) is about an uncrackable wireless internet successor driven by AI, that is slowly turning into a dictatorship by hidden personalized censorship. With arise of things like Siri, IoT sensors everywhere and Cambridge Analytica electing Trump through filterbubble-borne personalized fakenews etc. 80% of it has turned into reality.

• Like 2

Very cool to be able to write sci-fi film scripts, Cyberyogi. I often think that the technology of nearly every sci-fi film that I have ever seen has now come true!! It both shocks and amazes me. Two of the very few things left are a star trek type transporter and (needless to say) time travel...

Edited by Knuckles
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Knuckles said:

Very cool to be able to write sci-fi film scripts, Cyberyogi. I often think that the technology of nearly every sci-fi film that I have ever seen has now come true!! It both shocks and amazes me. Two of the very few things left are a star trek type transporter and (needless to say) time travel...

Teleportation and time travel are the very things I need God to allow in my life right now lol! Teleportation so I can travel to the places I need to go without all the mandates and troubles, and time travel so I can go back to 1986 when it all went really wrong for me and reverse it. And to see my dad alive again and my late wife and really enjoy both of them. But just my luck I end up in an ALTERNATE 1986 where things are already VERY BAD and non of my family or friends or loved ones even exist..DOH!!

It's time to edit the timeline and eradicate the noughties. After 2000 (9/11 2001) everything went wrong, so mankind got infested with a world made of wars, torture gameshows and mobile radio radiation.

In my "DRM" sci-fi script all media get replaced by streaming from an uncrackable cloud technology, and owning any physical media (also paper, phono records etc.) get outlawed to make piracy impossible, resulting in a Fahrenheit 451-like world with hidden personalized censorship because nobody can read books etc. anymore without being automatically logged in by biometry. I started writing it in 2007, but the modern filterbubble situation with disappearing physical media by streaming services comes close to it, and my concept of the "hypercloud" (which backups everything into >1000 server buildings simultaneously and never forgets, while privacy is ensured/simulated by an undefeatable AI) came shockingly close to what nowadays got known as "blockchain" (beside that the real one is slow and a terrible energy hog).

I wrote plenty of sci-fi/fantasy plots, although most are yet only concepts (people have no names etc., some lack an end).

Edited by CYBERYOGI =CO=Windler
  • Like 2