Video Files on Forum ×

Registration/Bank Change Question

bcf1ca

Hello;

I'm using a PX560 in a stage production that has many patch changes in the score. There are as many as 25 patch changes in a song. I realize I can store the patches that I need in Registrations; my problem is that there are frequently more than 4 changes in a song which means I have to change the Bank, then the required Registration to access the next set of 4 Registrations. While playing, it's difficult to do this  quickly. Is there was a way to advance through Registrations sequentially? For example, I'm playing Registration 4 in Bank 1 and then need to change to Registration 1 in Bank 2. I don't see any way to do this without first pressing "Bank", change it to 2, then press Registration 1. Ideally, there would be a way to have the board (optionally) automatically advance to the next Bank when choosing a new Registration. Am I missing something? Or is there any way to do this via an external device?

Thanks in advance.

Barry