Video Files on Forum ×

Need help please

ynslam

Hello every one

Im looking for oriental rythms for my casio.. i found a lot of them in STY format (yamaha), is there any program to convert them to ckf format???

An other question.. how can hold accomp chords so i can play with the pictch band with my left hand

Thanx in advance

Try to find my posts and posts from "T" and others here. Google "sty to ckf converter, there is a software program, but it is in xls format, needs microsoft Office to work. Actually, if you Google sty to ckf, you will probably find search results directing you back here, several of us have done alot of work in this area, and our methods and results are all here, at the Casio forum, hooray for us! It's taken alot of work and reasearch and it can be done. :banana:

I am currently working on this myself, converting some Yamaha.sty files to ckf for the PX350 and 560 which use the same format .ckf.

I just posted something 2 days ago about a new angle on this, to try to make it as easy as possible to do. Don't know answer to your 2nd question-I own and play the PX350, 575 and 560, all of which can load and play .ckf and the newer .ac7 rhythm files.