Video Files on Forum ×

Where to get the sheet music for the built-in exercises?

Williams & Yamaha have it available as a songbook for download.

Kawai sells it separately, but the titles are known.

Can someone at Casio help us beginners?

Or if they are well-known maybe somebody who recognized them by ear at least post the titles?

I'm sorry I wasn't clear. I'm not talking about "songs", I already downloaded them. I'm talking about the exercises. They are numbered from 111 to 160. They have titles like this:

Exe 1-1 to Exe 1-16

Exe 2-1 to Exe 2-17

Exe 3-1 to Exe 3-17

They are good for learning fingering and sight reading (if there was sheet music available). This would really help learning both at the same time.

• Like 1

As far as I'm aware, there are no transcriptions of the X700 exercises available online.

If you have music software capable of recording MIDI sequences from a USB-MIDI instrument, you could record the playback of these exercises into a MIDI sequence, then use a MIDI to sheet music converter to generate a PDF of the exercises in written form.

• 2 months later...

hALO Chandler Holloway: The idea would be good if the CT-x700 / 800 was a normal midi keyboard but it is not. The pre-installed songs and the exercises do not come out at the midi exit. only the user's compositions do it. There is no way to record the exercises (or songs) with the usual software: AriaMaestosa, key73d, or seq24. and the recorded exercises are not in midi format but LRF

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...