Video Files on Forum ×

I just want plain piano

Pavementii

Just don't turn the Auto-accompaniment on.

That is: DO NOT PRESS THE ACCOMP BUTTON.

(OR: If Auto-accompaniment is already ON, press the ACCOMP button to turn it OFF)

In this mode, whatever tone you select per the instructions on Page 14 of the LK-280 manual, will be spread across the entire keyboard.

• 4 weeks later...

Hm... this did not work and I think it's because I've been unclear. 
Let me try again.

So when you play the first song, "Over There", there is a long intro in which no piano is being played. It's all these accompanying sounds like violins, cymbals, etc. I don't want to hear any of that. I just want to set the tone to piano and hear (and practice) every song with only piano and none of the fancy orchestration.

I've tried going to Function --> AccompVol and Function --> Song Vol but the sounds stay and the whole system's volume seems to increase or decrease. 

Any ideas?

56 minutes ago, Jokeyman123 said:

I just posted a rather long-winded reply in your other post.  I think I will have answered your question, but not completely sure.

You did good, Jokeyman! From your response, it doesn't sound like I can get what I want. But your response WAS helpful!