Video Files on Forum ×

Here with Me by Mercy Me

I used to play this on my old Yamaha DGX220, but I gave it a much more polished rendering now with the Casio PX560.  I had to replay the rhythm EP section (98 measures worth) several times after accidentally forgetting to set record to "punch in" while fixing areas, D'oh!  Lesson learned.............save MIDI data to USB often when adding/modifying layers. 

Here with Me.mp3

• Like 4

Very nice!  As usual, not familiar with the melody.

BTW, you don't know how much I wish I could use the "punch" feature on my keyboard, which I guess is similar to yours...  I get so frustrated when I'm trying to create a "good" recording to upload, and I make a mistake and have to start all over again...  Very frustrating!  A couple of times I spliced two sections in Audacity, but that was the best I've done.  I'll have to take a look at that feature (New Year's resolution?).

I would offer my multi track expertise, but your PX780 doesn't have the touch screen of the PX560.  I learned much about this topic from Piano man Chuck tutorials on YouTube and of course, this forum.  Prior to get this keyboard, I would layer in Audacity which was rough at best.  Editing on the keyboard is very handy versus post production.

• 4 years later...

You made an awesome stunning piece of work ! Woww, never heard such a natural piano song, which is such perfection in tempo, fillin, kicks, high and low feature that flows so gently.

Honestly, the sweetest most relaxing'music i ever heard, like take a long hot steam soapy  bath with perfume scent around and reaching the Heavens !

At some point, as perfection is on board, i really thought it was a SoundTrack movie playing on...ofc. is "The Beach", but ur piece brought me to the 77th dimension !'woow

And really wished to play like that !

Deepest Congrats 

• Love 1