Video Files on Forum ×

Casio Instrument Definition Files

STAScasio

• 5 months later...

Hi guys. Must notice, that .INS file (Cakewalk/Sonar) for CT-X5000/3000 is not complete and doesn't contain defintions for continuous controllers (CC) names/numbers. I edited the original file and added the information. Now everything CC controllers work properly and can be viewed/edited in the piano roll window of Sonar. Enjoy.

https://yadi.sk/d/82G0nVcv_dJinw

CT-X3000_5000_with_CCs.ins

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 9 months later...
On 7/1/2019 at 9:09 AM, astrodummies said:

Hi guys. Must notice, that .INS file (Cakewalk/Sonar) for CT-X5000/3000 is not complete and doesn't contain defintions for continuous controllers (CC) names/numbers. I edited the original file and added the information. Now everything CC controllers work properly and can be viewed/edited in the piano roll window of Sonar. Enjoy.

https://yadi.sk/d/82G0nVcv_dJinw

CT-X3000_5000_with_CCs.ins 18.94 kB · 2 downloads

I am not sure if you still check this forum but I wanted to say a big thank you for your effort 

r_1159

Once you are logged in, just left-click on a member's avatar, and it will take you to their profile, which will show you the date they joined, the date they were last logged-in, and their most recent posts.  Sadly, in this case, our friend, astrodummies, has not logged in since July 15, 2019, so our expressions of gratitude will most likely go unseen by the one they were intended for.

- T -

On 4/26/2020 at 12:28 AM, - T - said:

r_1159

Once you are logged in, just left-click on a member's avatar, and it will take you to their profile, which will show you the date they joined, the date they were last logged-in, and their most recent posts.  Sadly, in this case, our friend, astrodummies, has not logged in since July 15, 2019, so our expressions of gratitude will most likely go unseen by the one they were intended for.

- T -

True . Seems the user has not logged in for a long time and has few posts only. The post was a great help to me and I just wanted to thank him/her for the post. Most people wont get back to their posts after they find a solution. But I appreciate this user's effort as he/she returned to the post and shared her/his information. Hopefully some day in the future logs in and sees my post. 

• Thanks 1

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, Just Alex said:

I can too. I mean individual drum names. Check attached screenshot. This is from Tyros instrument definition file for cakewalk.

drumkits.jpg

No I cant see this. This looks nice. Actually the definition file that i use miss some tone in every group. For instance i cant find all CTX string tones in cake walk. I ll upload a screen shot today or tomorrow.