Video Files on Forum ×

New ckfs for PX560

Jokeyman123

I just posted 7 new ckfs in the file section which I've created from various other older equipment that has no auto-arranger functions in order to be able to use these in my PX. Just a few headsup about these-even though I tried to get as close as I could to playable rhythms, I still needed to change a few instruments and levels in the PX560 rhythm editor. but all drum tracks are on 10, bass on 11 and the 3 other parts are always on 12, 13 and 14. For reasons i still haven't figured out-I cannot get the correct rhythms stored to play at the original tempos i created these with, always seems to revert to the wrong tempo so here it is...

1) shufflerock was originally 120bpm

2) Britrock should be roughly 140bpm

3) Funk Ballad is 88bpm

4) Funk fusion (ala Brecker Bros. style)  120bpm

5) Funk Toe because i have to tap my foot to not lose the beat!:hitt:  110bpm-it's  a pretty busy arrangement good thing musicians only have 2 hands and feet

6) Fusion1 I like at 120bpm, typical tempo for so many pop tunes, a typical walking pace I'd read somewhere. Remembering Al Jarreau...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Jarreau

7) finally JFunk, you know who he was....about 106-110 bpm

I had a chance to audition as his drummer in the late 60s and chickened out, stupid me. Was supposedly a ruthless band leader. Fined you for missing notes. 

Some of these are easier to solo over than others of course, Funk fusion still working on it!  Hope you all have some fun with these and may work on a few other Casios...