Video Files on Forum Γ—

Nice 'N Easy, Light 'N Breezy

No Casio here, forgive me CMF, just 90 seconds of corny electric piano noodlin' on the Yamaha PSR-190 and some flower pics from last summer. Survived another winter...ugh...FINALLY. Flowers will actually exist outside soon!!!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚!!!!!

Β 

• Like 2

Attention Kmart shoppers, stop by our garden center to check out all of the newest arrivals for your yard.Β  We have a wide variety of ornamental outdoor plants and landscaping tools to make your springtime bright, all at the low prices you expect from your savings store.Β Β 

Β 

😁 

9 hours ago, Brad Saucier said:

Attention Kmart shoppers, stop by our garden center to check out all of the newest arrivals for your yard.Β  We have a wide variety of ornamental outdoor plants and landscaping tools to make your springtime bright, all at the low prices you expect from your savings store.Β Β 

Β 

😁

No way, Brad, no store bought flowers here! Those are perennials or come back from seeds. For the non-green-thumbed, they are daisies, balloon flowers, morning glory, and lily of the valley. It's still months before they'll be out, hmm...maybe I should swing by Kmart and force an early spring on my yard! 🌺🌻🌾🌼🌸🌹🌷

Actually, it's not about your flowers, but your song.Β  It's a great sound.Β  The EP sound, your 'noo

dlin' and the tape noise reminded me of a classic Kmart in-store tape that would playback over the stores PA system.Β  I could imagine their ad agency of the time selecting your 'noodlin' for an advertisement about their garden center.Β  The one in the video below is probably why I made the connection.... listen to the EP in the background.

Β 

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, Brad Saucier said:

Actually, it's not about your flowers, but your song.Β  It's a great sound.Β  The EP sound, your 'noo

dlin' and the tape noise reminded me of a classic Kmart in-store tape that would playback over the stores PA system.Β  I could imagine their ad agency of the time selecting your 'noodlin' for an advertisement about their garden center.Β  The one in the video below is probably why I made the connection.... listen to the EP in the background.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Wow, cool, I might have a new career in advertising! I bet I heard one of those jingles back in a Detroit Kmart as a kid in '73, '74.