Video Files on Forum ×

MZ-X500 : What can it do?

Allanon

Hello guys,

Finally I've got the time to record something on the MZ-X500, I hope to make more videos soon, I'd like to show all the incredible features this keyboard hide under its blue skin 1f642.png
I think this keyboard deserves some respect :D

I think 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, vbdx66 said:

Hi, great stuff. I have already heard this song but I am completely unable to put a title on it...?

Fade to Gray (Visage) :D

Thank you all for the nice comments, I hope to find soon a couple of hours to make a new video!

• Like 1

On 4/13/2019 at 1:48 PM, MANY said:

Good performance ! We see everything this fantastic keyboard can do! I appreciate the words in French. It speaks of a suitcase in a train station.SUPER.

how close is the 560 to the mz. Can i use the same tutorials for both instruments ?

1 minute ago, gary3917 said:

how close is the 560 to the mz. Can i use the same tutorials for both instruments ?

Yes, the PX-560 is very similar and the same tutorials will work for the MZ-X series.  Keep in mind the MZ-X series is much deeper in many areas compared to the PX-560, so the extra features in MZ-X models won't be covered in a PX-560 tutorial.  

I would like to have these 2 fantastic keyboards ... Piano touch and 88 keys on one side, and functions synth + arranger on the other.
 But it's not possible for the price, and for the place in my living room.