Video Files on Forum ×

move px5s stage settings to different banks on editor

steve dallaway

Hi after finding a you tube video from brazil of the  px5s editor and watching it  muted I have mastered the art of installing stage setting downloads and once mastered its a great tool.

I am old school and I am trying to put all my pianos on bank 0 from  1-9 ,  non acoustic pianos    bank  1 from   1-9 ,   piano-strings  bank 2   from  1-9  etc

my question is in the editor how do I move a stage setting from one postion in a bank to another ,do I have to save the stage setting  say grand piano on the px5s to editor as grand piano 2 then move it across to the px5s or is there a simpler way on the editor.

many thanks ste

Hi Steve.  If you're simply moving factory stage settings, what you want to do has already been done for you. It's called the 'alternate order' stage settings all file (link below).  Install that and you're good to go.  You will need to use a USB flash drive to transfer and install the file to the keyboard because the editor can't install ZAL files. However, if you are trying to move your own edited stage settings, you'll need to do it yourself, and using the editor is the easiest way.  

http://www.casiomusicforums.com/index.php?/files/file/218-px-5s-stage-settings-alternate-order/

• Thanks 1

once again thank you Brad,,,i have read about alternate list in some posts or manual ( to be honest  I don't know where I read it lol, as I have been grabbing so much information,) but I did  not have the link ,,,,,thank you

Brad  I only want to move 4 or 5 stage setting at the moment as I have installed a few of yours and others stage settings off the forum

so what is  the best way to do that

on the keyboard itself ………………          ( by possibly save then add a new location)

on a usb stick               ………………          ( which I have not dabbled with on the px5s yet)

or  the editor                 ………………           ( by saving to pc editor as grand piano 2 for example then dra it Thank You ,regards steve