Video Files on Forum ×

Clav/PedWah Not Working

lghdoc

I moved a number of sounds in my stage setting including various Clav/PedWah patches.  Now when I use any of the Clav Pedal Wah patches, the pedal does not control the wah effect.  When I reload any of the Clav Pedal Wah patches via Casio editor, I still don't have pedal control of the wah effect. I located the required parameters to enable the pedal to control the wah effect, but I thought reloading the patch would set all of the parameters automatically.

You are in the PX-S series forum.  Everything you describe is a PX-5S instead, so I'm moving this post.

As far as the pedals, the stage setting determines what the pedals do, not the tones themselves.  So if you're moving tones from one stage setting to another, you'll need to change the pedal settings.  I would simply move the stage settings instead using the data editor to drag and drop everything in the order I want. 

• 3 weeks later...

I came to that realization and was trying to find info on the original parameters for that stage setting.  I do use the data editor to move sounds and occasionally move them on the PX-5S,  but at some point I obviously over wrote the clav per wah stage setting.  I've been playing with the parameters for setting the tone before and after the pedal wah is applied.  I've come close but it sounds a bit different from the original  I'll continue to tweak it. I have my custom sounds backed up so if needed I can do a factory reset.   Thanks for the info.