Video Files on Forum ×

Chart For DSP Settings

BenWaB3

Looking through the downloadable pdf's & also documentation sent with the PX-S3000, I can't find a chart with the map of settings for the DSP section. Running the Chordana Play for Piano would help but I'm running into the same roadblock as everyone else trying to use this with Windows. Is there a list/map out there somewhere and could anyone point me to that location?

Thanks,

Ben

Now that I've found the DSP map it brings up another question. Some of the DSP sections on the voices of the PX don't match the chart. For example: I was using 007 Piano, Ambient Piano (yeah, I know, kinda reaching with that trivia reference) and the DSP mix was M1: Enhancer, M2: Compressor, M3: Delay and M4: Tremolo. That configuration doesn't appear on the chart. I would like to try that combo on some of the other pianos but can't find it there. There was another configuration when I was working with one of the Wurlitzer pianos a few nights ago that I would like to try with Rhodes but it doesn't appear on the chart either. Is there some way to set up a custom chain of modules or are these chains "hard-wired" into specific tones or voices and not available for anything else? Thanks.