Video Files on Forum ×

Brand new Privia Px-780 won't turn on

Junglemilie

Hi everyone !

I've just received my new PX-780, I've spent all day assemble the support and everything. When all was done, I just had to plug it in and start enjoying my new piano. BUT, even though it was plugged on, it never turned on. I kept pressing the on button and nothing happened. I'm going a bit crazy, thinking I'm being stupid and I just forgot something but I don't see what. I've called the technical services and they weren't very much help. My last option is to just break it down and bring it back to the store, but I wish I didn't have to do this. So can anyone help me ? Has it happened to anyone in the past ?

Thank you for you help !

Hello and welcome to the forums.  I can only think of a couple things to check.  Make sure the AC power cord is fully seated in the AC adapter and double check the DC cord is fully seated in the piano.  If that doesn't help, it's possible the AC adapter itself is the issue.  In that case, I would talk to the store and see what they can offer for help.  They may be able to check your adapter on another Casio piano in the store or offer some other ideas.