Video Files on Forum ×

Mastersynth

• 7 months later...
6 minutes ago, Mastersynth said:

Promises are made to be kept!

Everything in Chordana Play and Chordana Play for Piano works as intended with the compatible Casio models and mobile devices that Casio has listed in the app descriptions and user manual.  Can you provide more details on what the issue is?  

The PX-360 is not listed as a compatible model with Chordana Play for Piano, however some of the more generic MIDI based functions of the app will work with any MIDI capable keyboard. 

6 minutes ago, Brad Saucier said:

Everything in Chordana Play and Chordana Play for Piano works as intended with the compatible Casio models and mobile devices that Casio has listed in the app descriptions and user manual.  Can you provide more details on what the issue is?  

Could you read the initial post of the current topic, everything would become clearer 

On 1/7/2020 at 1:46 AM, Mastersynth said:

Hello buds,
is there any hope to make PX360 work with Chordana?
It won't be difficult to make an update to make it possible.

5 minutes ago, Mastersynth said:

Could you read the initial post of the current topic, everything would become clearer 

13 minutes ago, Brad Saucier said:

The PX-360 is not listed as a compatible model with Chordana Play for Piano, however some of the more generic MIDI based functions of the app will work with any MIDI capable keyboard

44 minutes ago, Brad Saucier said:

I think I understand what you are asking for now.  Yes, I can close your account on this forum if you no longer want to participate.  Let me know how you want to proceed.  

I don't think so. (Maybe I didn’t make myself clear)
I'm still participating and I'm sure that I didn’t disrespect you.
I don't understand why you're threatening me, on that tone! I could close MY account by myself.
The aim of such forums is essentially the customer experience and knowledge-sharing.
(I really appreciate your reactivity to give us the good solutions)
You did say that "PX-360 will work with Chordana Play's own music library and learning tools"
since several months, and I was asking if there's any good news.
I like the keyboard, and I'm quite certain that its potential is bridled, and could be improved further.

Thank you for clarifying.  I don't know of any other information to add.  As I said, Chordana Play has general MIDI related functions which will work with any MIDI keyboard, such as the learning tools and music library.  Chordana Play for Piano has some additional piano remote controller features that are only compatible with a handful of Casio models, PX-360 is not one of them.