Video Files on Forum ×

PLease add ability to edit DSP and amp cabinets in Chordana App

Justin Laluga

I was just messing around with some clean guitar tones and then started adding different effects and amp cabinets and you can get some really Great guitar tones. they sound so realistic and some even seem to overdrive or distort a little bit the harder you press the key just like strumming a guitar harder. I was really surprised at all the different paraments you can actually control within each DSP effect. It was just a bit cumbersome navigating some of the menus and doing some long presses to access certain functions. I have gotten used to it now but I  see how this can inhibit/detour people from actually trying and editing some of the dsp effects. it would be SO Amazing if this ever can be added to the Chordana Play app

No worries.  Join us next week for the live PX-S3000 webinar on YouTube.  Casio's Mike Martin is a great teacher.  We'll probably learn quite a few things, plus you can ask your own questions during the webinar and Mike will try to answer.  Click the notification banner at the top of the page to go to the YouTube channel and see when it's scheduled to start.