Video Files on Forum ×

List of Default User Tones for CTK-7200?

jeffn1

Hello,

Okay, I am an idiot.  I am not sure which user tones I created (which are used for a song that I have a chart for) and which are default (which I am not using).

So, I don't know which user tone space to use for a new one.

If I had a list of the default user tones, I can be pretty comfortable I can write over them and they are not used for any songs I do.

Can anyone refer me to such a list?  (I tried googling it without luck).

The other option is to impose on someone to list the following ten (10) User Tones:   K:011 through K:20.

Sorry for the imposition (and thanks for any help).  (I am creating a document listing all my user tones now.)

Jeff

Thanks, T. 

I actually have the paper one and looked through it. (And I just searched the electronic pdf too).

But, unless I am missing something, it does not list the user tones.  I just says something like:

User Tone 1

[]

User Tone 100  (presumably because the notion is you will just overwrite the user tones, which are duplicates preset tones]

Jeff

User tones in some other Casios simply are duplicates of the preset tones. Is  designed this way I believe so that if you wish to modify/edit a given tone, you already have it in the same corresponding factory slot. My old PX575 is arranged like this, but the names are labelled. Not sure yours is like this. 

Yes, I am just looking to find out what the original user tones were in the CTK-7200.  (really only needed for K:011 through K:20)

Because I did not keep track of the ones I changed (the are noted in hundred of charts).

So, I want to confirm which ones are mine and which were default user tones (again, I only need this for 10 default user tones:  K:011 through K:020).

Jeff

Thanks, T.  I know they are duplicates of presets.  But, I am not sure which ones I had overwritten and use on songs I play.

But, I suppose I could look through these user tones that I am not sure about (and most 10 of them) and search for them in the appendix.

And if they are exactly the same as the the preset, then I can be pretty sure I did not create them to use them in any songs I do.  (Although occasionally I might copy a near duplicate as a user tone so I can switch more quickly between different (for example) synth sounds (because takes too long to dial in different songs in the same bank)..

In any event, now worries, thanks for responding. 

Jeff