Video Files on Forum ×

Would this be possible.

XW-Addict

So I was wondering if the possibility of the current zones can be expanded it's a an idea but would it be possible for the engineers to implement zone one hexlayer and drum function simultaneously like a dual oscillator thing. Or hexlayer and tone but with tone limited to be monophonic all of this for the synth part it sounds weird in an interesting way.

4 hours ago, Brad Saucier said:

You could loop MIDI OUT to IN and control any one of the remaining parts, 5 through 16.  Each zone has its own configurable MIDI out channel.  I'm not sure if this will give you what you're looking for, but it's an option. 

Looped the midi out to in and set it all up inside the mixer and the zone part of the stage,

And yes the PX5S allow zone 1 to point to channel 10 while maintaining a tone , drum  or hexlayer

it will play what is setup on channel 10 in this case the drums. Its a good idea to look at. I've also

would need two separate arpeggio's to do what I wanted though that the only hurdle left.

(So if u got another idea how to do that I'm all ears 😎)

Had an idea to record a phrase with two distinct arpeggio 

at different velocity one for the midi at low velocity and one 

for the hexlayer at higher velocity or vice versa still figuring out this one. 

The polyphonic of the hexlayers is excellent to create what I want it to layer with.

If the drums where on zone 4 it would be a different story aah so many idea's. ☺️