Video Files on Forum ×

Firmware 1.16 update

PriviaMan

It is described at the very beginning of the manual. With the PX560 switched off, hold down both the tempo up/down arrow buttons while powering the PX560 on. This will initialize the PX560. I've done this, works fine no problem.

I'm the one that found the rather unusual defect in the firmware that with Mike's and Casio's help was fixed with this firmware update. I've posted elsewhere here. Whenever I edited a drum kit and saved it, it worked fine-until I used it to record with the mixer for multitrack work. It then created a very weird fast modulation effect for particular notes-the important ones, the bass and snare drum tones so was important as i had pitch-shifted these for a few kits to create lower and higher pitched bass drums and snares-also did it with the cymbals. Works fine now-the only "anomaly" (new word for the day, keeps my brain from fogging up) I have come across with the PX, an otherwise real fun/functional/easy to work with/sounds great-less filling.... keyboard.:snax:

23 hours ago, Jokeyman123 said:

It is described at the very beginning of the manual. With the PX560 switched off, hold down both the tempo up/down arrow buttons while powering the PX560 on. This will initialize the PX560. I've done this, works fine no problem.

I'm the one that found the rather unusual defect in the firmware that with Mike's and Casio's help was fixed with this firmware update. I've posted elsewhere here. Whenever I edited a drum kit and saved it, it worked fine-until I used it to record with the mixer for multitrack work. It then created a very weird fast modulation effect for particular notes-the important ones, the bass and snare drum tones so was important as i had pitch-shifted these for a few kits to create lower and higher pitched bass drums and snares-also did it with the cymbals. Works fine now-the only "anomaly" (new word for the day, keeps my brain from fogging up) I have come across with the PX, an otherwise real fun/functional/easy to work with/sounds great-less filling.... keyboard.:snax:

Thanks Jokeman :)