Video Files on Forum ×

Hex Layer Edit Freezes on v 1.16

PriviaMan

I don't think this is caused by the update-I was having a bit of trouble with that before I updated to 1.16. I will check this out again today. I think it might have to do with CPU lagging behind when doing editing-or the buffer memory is not quite enough for certain hex layer editing functions. I had posted something about this a year or 2 ago. I'll see if i can find that post. hasn't bee too much of a problem, and I have created quite a few hex layers despite that bit of lag. I recall having to wait a bit at times for the editing to work through whatever it is doing, then the PX560 resumes functioning. Tell me which specific editing functions you found this-DSP, envelopes, layers etc. That way I can do the same editing and see what I come up with. I've got a few hex layer tones I've created and uploaded here in the files section for the PX560.

• Like 1

I had to do Factory Reset, and this fixed the problem,

It was not mentioned in the update instructions, what was mentioned is to do "initialise all', it seems that was not engough,

So I have tried Factory reset and it seems that the problem has gone but I will keep testing,

Interested to know what was the solution when you had this issue Jokeman,

thanks Jokeman.