Video Files on Forum ×

Can a foot pedal be used to advance to the next stage setting?

cyeutter

I know routing of the foot pedal is set up within each stage setting and not set globally like on some other synths.  That being said, I would really like to be able to change stage settings by foot.  I tried setting the pedal to CC33 "Bank LSB"   hooping it would advance to the next bank and I could set my target stage setting up in the next bank"   Didn't seem to do anything.  That was the most promising CC destination I could find.   Has anyone found a work around for this?   It looks like  maybe you could turn layers off and on but the two sounds I want to be able to switch between both use all four slots.   

Not near my PX now but there is a way to set it to either advance or step back with a foot pedal  but only to the adjacent Stage Setting...and you have to pick one way or the other.  In a song where I needed to switch between two settings more than once, I just set up sequential repeats of settings.  That takes up a couple extra Setting spaces but I had plenty to spare so it wasn't a problem.  I'm sure someone else here can give you the exact menu setting that accomplishes this.