Cool feature when editing DSP settings

I just discovered a neat feature of my px-s3000 when I was playing with the DSP settings.  I discovered that when I pressed the - and + keys simultaneously, they reset the DSP parameter to its default setting.  I thought that pressing them simultaneously always reset a setting to 0, but for the DSP parameters, at least, it resets the setting to the default value for the DSP.

Why do I care?  Well, suppose I wasn't paying close enough attention when I decided to edit the "Auto Pan" DSP and I selected the "Rate" parameter instead of the "Depth" parameter... how do I know what it was set to before I started fiddling?  I can just press the - and + buttons simultaneously to get back to the original setting and move on to changing the "Depth" parameter.

Yes, I know I could reset the parameter by exiting out of the edit menu, choosing a different DSP, and then going back into "Auto Pan", but what would happen if I was changing the 4th DSP module and just wanted to reset one parameter after having changed a bunch of parameters in modules 1 through 3.

Nice!

Thanks guys!

--wpd

• Like 4