Video Files on Forum ×

Sailing around

Was that number 4 wife jumping off the boat? Or was that Natalie Wood?.......OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhh!

Nicely done-nice to hear some melody for a change-what a novelty! when you describe using sounds from logic pro-does it have its own virtual instruments? I was not aware of that.  I use soundfonts with Coolsoft for playing back midis-but still prefer the keyboard's built-in sounds. 

• Like 1

Jokeyman,

not only has logic X got sounds in the program, it also has a load of really good synthesizers.

and has a lot of drummer’s which are very usable .......but to each one is own .

One of my wives died standing beside me at a Wishingwell(and I never realized they worked)🤪

Come to think of it, her name was Natalie, she spoke Russian and drank a lot of vodka.

also she had two very big........eyes

but I’m not bothered, she didn’t like my music ,

well the good news is the sharks liked her a lot better than I did !

Hugh

19 hours ago, Hugh Mility said:

Jokeyman,

not only has logic X got sounds in the program, it also has a load of really good synthesizers.

and has a lot of drummer’s which are very usable .......but to each one is own .

One of my wives died standing beside me at a Wishingwell(and I never realized they worked)🤪

Come to think of it, her name was Natalie, she spoke Russian and drank a lot of vodka.

also she had two very big........eyes

but I’m not bothered, she didn’t like my music ,

well the good news is the sharks liked her a lot better than I did !

Hugh

We're a couple of wanna-be comedians, I think, Hugh. Actually, truth be told, I'd rather someone tell me they lol'd at something I said rather than liked my music. And so far the yuks are on top. They might be laughing AT me though, I'm not sure.😋

1 hour ago, Hugh Mility said:

m10538

Just sailed off course

off course.mp3 1.85 MB · 5 downloads

Cool, 👍! Sounds like you've been blown onto the Greek Isle of Discos! Or is that Russian I hear?

This"Where's Hugh Now?" series is pretty interesting. When we hear didgeridoo's wailing we'll know exactly where you are.

On a serious note, I believe you're the most technically proficient musician here on the CMF, Hugh. Once again, no prize. Except some more applause: 👏👏👏👏👏!

• Like 1