Video Files on Forum ×

Casio PX-350M downloading instruments

Fmoov

Totally new to loading sounds on my keyboard. Love the keyboard and the feel , native piano sounds are great,

effects good but I am looking for something more when it comes to electric and Rhodes sounds. I see lots 

of offerings on this site , however they are in a ZPF format that I am unfamiliar with this. Are these

Casio formats? I have an IPAD  that I would like to use to load these , any instructions would be helpful.

New to the external thingy . Thanks.

Hello and welcome to the forums.  Our downloads section is organized by model.  This is because tone and registration files are only compatible with the models they are made for.  The PX-350 is not included in our downloads section, mainly because this model does not have user tone capability, is unable to edit tones or load tones.  A good option for you would be to use your PX-350 as a MIDI controller for virtual instruments.  iPad makes a handy virtual instrument, many apps are available for that purpose.  Hope this helps!