Video Files on Forum ×

RIP Florian Schneider (Kraftwerk).

January I was listening to some Kraftwerk to get some inspiration with synthesis , 

To me their sound is the pinnacle  to clean and keep it simple synth sounds.

Heck one could say the EDM drumkit for the PX5S I put for download based on what I wanted to try

of a song from Florian - Plastic pollution. I was really young when I heard kraftwerk autobahn years later 

the sound mesmerized me that electronic could make such sounds, the idea to be in a time that when 

I got smitten with synths and dreaming owning one which took years. 

Their music influence played a big role in pop and rap music during the eighties and after.    

• Sad 1

One of my favorites-I have a few more mp3 tracks if you want me to upload here. were ahead of their time for electronica, dance. I used their music for our school outdoor field day activities as background. Was perfect for what was happening.  This track reminded me of my synsonics mattel drumkit-i used with my Pro-One for some of my earliest experiments. I loved the kind of 'atonal' qualities they were getting on this track, much different than the usual melodic repetition being used at that time.

Kraftwerk-Deranged.mp3

• Like 1