Video Files on Forum ×

Chordana Play for pc, no download button

mla

So, you don't know anything about mentioned in link above solution (you don't have to check it). But they talk about installation of Linux emulator then it downloads full version of Chordana Play from PlayStore.

Thanks. 

Thanks Brad. I definitely would like to have Chordana on PC. I have a Monitor mounted on the wall facing my S3000.

Checked your link. Yes I can try VM in Hyper-V.

But I guess the solution described in my link could be more straight forward without getting involved a VM.

Sure they talk about some kind of Linux emulator

• 10 months later...
On 7/22/2020 at 5:13 PM, mla said:

Thanks Brad. I definitely would like to have Chordana on PC. I have a Monitor mounted on the wall facing my S3000.

Checked your link. Yes I can try VM in Hyper-V.

But I guess the solution described in my link could be more straight forward without getting involved a VM.

Sure they talk about some kind of Linux emulator

Hello MLA and Brad, did you guys find any solutions to connecting the piano to PC??

• 1 year later...
13 minutes ago, Brad Saucier said:

Chordana is now a legacy app.  It has been replaced by Casio Music Space app.  The new app is only compatible with Android and Apple mobile devices.  

Thanks Brad.  Any guess if Casio will ever make a Chordana/Music Space like  program compatible with Windows?  Right now I am using Cakewalk, and it works fine but it is complex and a little bit of overkill.

Tedolph