Video Files on Forum ×

what DSP parameters do the K1 and K2 control?

lighthunt

Hi,

PXS-3000 has the ability to assign knob 1 and 2 to set to control DSP parameters of effects on tone (14th option). But for a DSP effect how do I assign what parameter I want to control?

I may be searching wrong, but I have not find any notice on that in the manual or elsewhere and I've been looking a lot.

If this is built-in and not user-assignable (assuming that as I haven't find any info), how do I know what parameters for each DSP effect are actually controlled? Is there any list I can read without having to try each DSP effect? This can be even worse/more confusing if more DSP effects assigned, how will I know what K1 and K2 will control???

Can anyone help?

Thank you,

8 minutes ago, Brad Saucier said:

The DSP knob set parameters are predetermined, controlling parameters for each DSP effect that are most appropriate in a live performance situation.  I'm not aware of any list that shows which parameters are being controlled for each DSP effect.  They effect is usually easy to hear.  

Thanks, for confirmation. It's not PX-560, so can't expect too much (user assignable), but since there is already DSP parameter list in the reference chapter of the manual, it's a pity CASIO didn't bother to mark the parameters with that info (K1/L2 tags ).

Cheers,