Video Files on Forum ×

Px560 song recorder workflow

Jokeyman123

Many of you may have discovered this already recording with the PX560 song recorder.

Although there is no "cut and paste" function for tracks or songs-I have been using a different approach-as many times I record a 16-32 measure arrangement in a 'linear" fashion, and then decide how to record the bridge or ending section afterwards. I may be a little slow lately-but all that's needed is to "insert" additional measures at the end (or beginning) of my arrangement-specify how many measures this is to be. Now I use the punch in/out function to record from that new point-can't copy the original arrangement and paste it into the new blank sections, but for my style of composing, is working very well. When doing this, important to make sure when selecting end points of your new section-and where you will insert your new measure-have the "ticks" marked to exactly 96, otherwise the transition will not be right if you add additional sections after that.